Digitech Systems recently announced the launch of PaperVision Enterprise R77, which introduces digital signatures as part of the new e-forms functionality of PaperVision Enterprise WorkFlow.
Having been a top reseller of Digitech and document management for years, here’s what we really like about the digital signature capability in terms of its main benefits:
- Expedites the approval process for any industry and department
- Allows for full security compliance
- Authenticates the log on from ImageSilo or PaperVision Enterprise (PVE)
- Includes the ability to have a password for every signature if preferred
- Provides full non-repudiation
In case you’re wondering, non-repudiation refers to proving that a message was sent and received in a way that cannot be denied by either the sender or receiver. This is especially useful for digital signatures so that they hold up in court.
Below are screenshots of how digital signatures work within ImageSilo and PaperVision:
Click the digital signature icon(s) on the toolbar
A pop-up window appears where you enter your digital signature
Enter a digital signature name and click “Sign”
The digital signature information appears in a pop-up window
Your document is now electronically signed