Electronic Medical Record Scanning Solutions
Are you looking for a reliable and secure electronic medical record solution?
Effectively managing medical records continues to be one of the biggest challenges facing healthcare practices in New England. Healthcare providers are responsible for maintaining:
- Patient records
- Insurance forms
- Medical records
- Supplier contracts
- EOB statements
- Insurance documentation
With our proven electronic medical record solutions, hospitals and healthcare organizations have found a better way to manage their files. Realize significant benefits with our medical record scanning solutions.
Benefits of Electronic Medical Records
- Centralized Records Management – Store your administrative and patient files in one central repository.
- Enhanced Record Keeping – Simplify billing and eliminate errors.
- Simplified Insurance Claims – Enhance your medical insurance processing.
- Reduced Time & Resource Costs – Healthcare employees spend less time accessing, managing, and processing important medical files.
- Powerful Analytics – Perform analysis like never before – improve administrative efficiencies and provide superior patient care.
Electronic Medical Records Support Regulatory Compliance
- HIPAA: Electronic Medical Records will comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Medicare & Medicaid: Medical practitioners that accept Medicare and Medicaid payments are required to have demonstrated meaningful use of electronic records.
- Security & Audits: The best way to demonstrate compliance is with detailed audit trails.
Improve Patient Care
Our document scanning solutions are about improving patient care by providing doctors and nurses with the information they need, when they need it. With the right healthcare scanning solution, both hospitals and patients benefit from:
- Improved care
- Accurate billing
- Prompt claims
- Enhanced customer support
We support a number of leading Boston based healthcare organizations with their medical record scanning needs. Want to learn more? Contact us today!