Human Resource departments, among countless other departments and industries, can easily become overrun with paper files. For many, the idea of going paperless through the implementation of eforms and digital signatures seems unnecessary and even risky. However, there is a better way to manage and protect your files and forms.
Who benefits from Eforms?
Everyone. Any organization with the need to complete and update paperwork – such as medical or HR records, can dramatically improve their efficiency with a well-developed eforms solution. For example, HR departments might use eforms to gather and manage:
- Tax forms
- Policy acknowledgements
- Other HR related documentation
Preventing Risks with Eforms
Your physical forms are more at risk than you think. By switching to electronic forms, you will be able to further safeguard and improve departmental efficiencies by:
- Reducing and/or eliminating the threat of damage, theft, and human error. Eforms are immune to the physical threats that regular paper is susceptible to.
- Making it easier to comply with mandatory regulations. Eforms can provide you with the proper management and security functions to safeguard your electronic forms while remaining completely compliant.
- Avoiding costly errors during data entry. Eforms enhance accuracy by capturing the data as it is entered instead of being hand-keyed later. Additionally, eforms will also help bypass many issues associated with hand-written data.
- Making retention schedules easier to manage. Retention schedules vary by document type and are often governed by important compliance standards. Having electronic forms can make the management of your retention schedule much simpler by allowing for process automation, enhancing access, and eliminating the time associated with physical file retrieval and/or destruction.
- Improving Form Retrieval and Audit Efficiency. Being able to instantly retrieve a form is a great way to improve accuracy and efficiency. It is also a fantastic way to improve your effectiveness during an audit. Not only can an eforms solution drastically improve your ability to comply with any audit – it will also reduce the costs associated with locating, retrieving, and sharing forms.
Electronic forms have the potential to revolutionize how you gather and store important business documentation. From eliminating the hassle of data entry, to increasing security and accessibility, eforms are the only effective way to enhance form-intensive business processes.
Want to learn more about eforms? Check out our next article: How Eforms Work